Mission Montessori School
Develop Your Child's Desire to Explore & Discover
Choosing the right environment for growth is paramount to your child's
future success. At Lavalette Montessori, it is our mission to nurture
independence, cooperation, self-confidence, and self-discipline. We strive
to do more than teach children the skills they need in life;
we strive to teach them how to keep learning on their own. Our specialized program provides students with tailored instruction to
fully cultivate their intellectual, creative, physical, and emotional
abilities. Ultimately, we prepare our students for higher education by
providing a comfortable and diverse environment where they can challenge
their inquisitive minds. Secure your child's future by calling us
at (956) 585-4344!
Montessori students are known to:
- Learn in different ways, progressing at their own pace
- Understand what they are learning,
- Enjoy and actively engage in learning
- Not be afraid to make mistakes
- See failure as a natural step when it comes to progress
- Strive to surpass their own limits instead of another student's limits
- Collaborate well with others
Do you want your child to grow up enjoying learning? Do you want your child
growing up knowing how to respect others; how to solve problems; how to
excel academically and socially? Our Montessori School in Mission, Texas
has a deep concern for the emotional and social development of children.
We believe every child is capable of developing an inner desire to explore,
discover, and learn. The children who do, learn how to achieve true success.
Serving Rio Grande Valley, Mission, McAllen, and Sharyland, TX
A school's work environment should be challenging and innovating place
where young minds can flourish. The Montessori method comes from the belief
that learning should originate from within an individual and through individual
error. Our students learn to correct their own mistakes, so they can build
self-esteem and eventually make decisions on their own.
Montessori classrooms are diverse and promote learning. Our goals and principles are:
- To develop independent, critical thinkers.
- To instill curiosity and a passion for learning.
- To nurture authenticity.
- To impart ethical living practices; developing courage, integrity, honesty,
- To guide in responsive, reflective problem solving and communication.
- To champion leadership and innovation.
- To promote inner-directed discipline.
- To support creating harmony in themselves and others.
- To encourage healthy living practices.
- To foster respect for the environment and contribute to their community
Through interaction with other students of different ages, cultures, and
backgrounds, your child will attain a wider perspective on the world and
become more socially aware. If you would like more information about our
contact us at (956) 585-4344.